Search This Blog

Monday 24 March 2014

Please sponsor me for UNICEF's Live Below the line campaign!

One of UNICEF's most recent upcoming fundraising events had been mentioned on their 'Live Below the line' campagin. Their aim is to reduce the shocking figure of 27,500 children dying each year from malnutrition, and prevent children living in poverty. Between the 28th of April-2nd of May an event is being held to raise money for these children who live below the poverty line. The event consists of eating just £5 worth of food during the space of 5 days (£1 a day). I'm sure even £5 is far more than what the reality is for the children-but the point is to see how much we take our food for granted, to get a taste of how much more of a struggle it would be for them to face daily. 

I've decided to take part in this campaign,as it would be a great opertunity for me to raise awarness aswell as gain sponsers for my five days living on £5. Below is a link to my sponsorship page-My aim is to raise £250. Please donate whatever you can afford. Thank you!
https://www.livebelowtheline.com/me/mariamouzouropoulos

No comments:

Post a Comment